HEPA Hungarian Export Promotion Agency
Being a government institution HEPA Hungarian Export Promotion Agency aims at providing high quality services in order to support the further export success of Hungarian enterprises and improve the country’s international image. We work in close co-operation with other state-owned, economic background institutions.
HEPA established this website expanding its wide range export and business development services with the aim to support entrepreneurs and SMEs. HEPA works in close co-operation with other state-owned, economic background institutions for enhance export activities and investment. This site was also created as a result of a collaboration within the Interreg SKHU / 1601 / 4.1 / CORD "Crossing the Bridges with the Help of Ambassadors" project.
The aim of the Interreg Slovakia-Hungary CORD project is to establish closer cooperation among organizations providing support to startups, potential and women entrepreneurs and SMEs, improve their cooperation efficiency focusing on the facilitation of cross-border activities.
• Mapping the needs of existing and potential entrepreneurs to support cross-border activities
• Mapping cross-border business support services in border area
• Support cross-border cooperation between Slovak and Hungarian organizations
• Sharing best practices through Ambassadors, who have real experiences with using the services
• Pilot events - organizing workshops to improve business skills, networking events as B2Bs to build new business relationships
2019 copyright by HEPA